You must first apply to the accommodation offer. On each ad, there is a blue button ‘being called back or see the number’; click on it to send a 'push' to the manager (who will contact you) or get access to the phone number of the owner of the housing.
Articles dans cette section
- Do your company is an estate agency? Can I come at your place?
- How long is the expectation time when applying for an accommodation offer?
- How do I know if an apartment is still available?
- I applied for many accommodation offers but I didn’t get any response till now; what can I do?
- I am really interested by a housing offer; I would like to get the direct phone number of the manager /landlord of the housing.
- I don’t have all the documents needed to complete my lease file yet. Is it possible to add them later?
- I found an interesting accommodation offer but I am redirected to another website. Is it normal?
- I forgot my password, what can I do?
- My friend and I would like to rent for both an apartment. How many lease files are needed?
- How can I add a guarantor in my account?