A "non-bookable" residence is a residence that requires a specific administrative procedure to apply for it, and this can’t be done through our national platform. For example, CROUS residences require completing and sending a Student Social File on the CROUS official website, between 1st January and 31st May of each year. This file is submitted to a commission that decides whether the student will get the accommodation or not. These social housing are only reserved for scholarship recipients. ImmoJeune can’t affect decisions taken by public organizations.
Articles dans cette section
- How can I sign up on www.immojeune.com ?
- Should I expect the ‘non réservable’ accommodation offer to be available?
- How can I get support for subsidies?
- Which documents do I need to fill my lease file?
- What is the minimum or maximum rental period?
- Are pets allowed in the housing?
- I would like to have more pictures or additional information on an apartment.